Wednesday, July 10, 2013

my maxi...


i am crazy for maxi dresses and maxi skirts.
the problem is, i can never find maxi dresses that aren't about a foot too long on me.
one of the problems with being short is that dresses always seem too fall at the most awkward lengths.
but, i found this one at ross and it is just the most perfect length for me.
that never happens.
seriously, never.
as soon as i found this one, i felt like i was just on a major roll so i started shopping everywhere for more.
 but unfortunately, i can't find another maxi dress that fits.
so ross... thank you. 

dress: hot product via ross
shoes: steve madden via t.j.maxx (on clearance for $4!)
bag: kate landry via dillards 
hat: calvin klein via norstrom rack
scarf: francesca's
bracelet: gifted
sunglasses: steve madden via t.j.maxx

5 comments:

  1. You styled this dress so pretty. Love your addition with the cute calvin klein hat. I have the length problem with maxi dresses too since i'm 5 feet. I always have to wear wedges with mine! :) Have a wonderful Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whole outfit! I totally hear you about maxi dresses. I hate it when they drag on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with maxi dresses but I love them! Those are the cutest flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always find the best deals on dresses at ross. such a cute find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same problem i just cant get a maxi to fit. You look great hun !

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete